Ready to Visit Isabel's Garden?
Book A Tour.
Ready to visit Isabel’s Garden? We can’t wait to meet you.
We’re here to help
Get In Touch!
Ask A question Or Schedule a Consultation
Ready to Book Your Event?
- Finalize your top three dates in order of preference.
- Email us at email@example.com with your chosen dates.
- Be prepared to proceed with the contract and booking fee upon confirmation.
We’re excited to host your memorable day at Isabel’s Garden!
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best way to contact you?
We are able to reply to texts and emails the fastest. Don’t hesitate to text us with any questions anytime! Just keep in mind that we are super busy making dreams come true on the weekends. We promise to get back to you on the following Monday if you don’t catch us while we are working our weekend events.
PLEASE DO NOT USE FACEBOOK MESSENGER FOR ANYTHING IMPORTANT, WE DO NOT ALWAYS CHECK THERE.
If I am a bride, should I get ready at the venue?
No! We recommend you get most of the way ready at the hotel or wherever you are staying and just do the finishing touches at the venue! As well as put on your dress!
When should the ceremony start?
We recommend starting an hour and a half before sunset. This way you get 30 mins of perfect lighting pictures and 30 of sunset pictures after the ceremony. If you google “Sunset ‘your wedding date’” it will give you the exact time.
Or if you want to do a first look and do most of your photos prior to the ceremony! That is always a great option then you get to enjoy your entire reception and not spend an hour and a half taking photos!
What is your alcohol policy?
Yes, you are welcome to serve alcohol at your event. However, there are important guidelines you must follow to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests.
1. Providing Alcohol:
- You are responsible for providing your own alcohol for the event.
- A licensed bartender must be hired to serve the alcohol. The cost for the bartender and necessary security will be included in your rental fee.
2. Alcohol Service Regulations:
- Alcohol can only be consumed during the contracted hours of your event and must be served by the licensed bartender.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly limited to inside the building. It is against our policy to allow self-serving, or consumption outside the front door, in the parking lot, or in the front yard area.
3. ID Verification:
- The bartender and/or security officer have the right to request identification from anyone consuming alcohol at the event.
4. Responsibility and Insurance:
- As the client, you agree to assume full responsibility for individuals consuming alcohol at your event.
- You are required to provide proof of event insurance, naming Isabel’s Garden as the additional insured.
- Please note that Isabel’s Garden is not liable for any issues arising from alcohol consumption at your event.
5. Policy Enforcement and Safety:
- Our bar staff and Isabel’s Garden staff have the authority to close the bar if the alcohol policy is violated or if alcohol consumption leads to unsafe situations or property damage.
- Be aware that violating the alcohol policy may result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
This policy is in place to ensure that all events at Isabel’s Garden are enjoyable and safe for everyone involved. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in adhering to these guidelines.
It’s Going to be Perfect!
Let's Plan Your Big Day!
This affordable All Day Rate Includes 15 Hours:
✓ Round guest tables
✓ Long buffet tables
✓ Seating for up to 200 guests
✓ Padded mahogany chiavari chairs
✓ Tented/lighted canopy ceiling
✓ Access to the kitchen
✓ All events include set up of tables & chairs and final clean